House Electrical Wiring
Buying a new water heater is important criteria as home appliance. There would be different brands of water heaters are available in the market. Each water heater contains different features. The job of selecting the right one or suitable to your necessities can be discouraging at times. It usually happens that people do not easily understand the characteristics of an appliance and...
It is essential to choose the right sized water heater because the amount of electricity used by water heater much depends on the usage of hot water. The electricity consumption is less; the use of hot water is less. Moreover, lesser the water you heat, lesser is the electricity consumption. Thus it is important to select the ideal sized water...
What is a Kill a Watt meter? (Clamp-on Ammeter)
A Kill a Watt meter (Clamp-on Ammeter) is an appliance which is capable of measuring the electricity consumption of the appliance directly connected to it. It was first manufactured by P3 International. It has a LCD display which shows various parameters like voltage, current, true power, apparent power, reactive power, power...
- Only use a LED torch for emergency lighting.
- Keep batteries recharged and also keep some spare batteries for torches.
- Make sure to turn off the electrical appliances like fridges, TV, motor, LED lights etc to avoid the sudden spark of electricity as it may harm.
- Make sure inverter or back up domestic generator is...
Nowadays we have to consider lot of thing before buying house like structure design, interior design, furniture etc. We also have to consider the proper materials are used to build the house so that it can stay standing for years. However, we don’t take the House Wiring seriously during the construction of the house. If the House Wiring is not taken properly, we will end up paying...
- Coating and materials for the storage tank of water heaters Sep 10, 2015
- How to Choose Right Sized Water Heater Sep 03, 2015
- Difference Between Regular Power Inverter And Solar Inverter Jun 16, 2015
- What is a kill a watt meter? May 12, 2015
- Calculate Home Inverter & Battery Rating Apr 14, 2015
- sujal patel on Difference Between Regular Power Inverter And Solar Inverter
- Jaymin rana on Top Tips to Save Battery Life of Electronic Devices
- sujal patel on Tips for Daily Electricity Consumption and Saving Future
- sujal patel on Top Tips to Save Battery Life of Electronic Devices
- Zomby Poet on Online Shopping of Electrical Products