What is a power inverter?
A power inverter or inverter is a device that can transform Direct Current (DC) to Alternating Current (AC) using switching, transformers and control circuits. And this is the basic purpose of any inverter: be it solar or normal inverter. A home UPS or normal inverter takes the DC power from the batteries and converts it to AC power used by appliances. A solar...
The source of energy that has ability to recreate itself over and over again and it said that it can never go out of stock as it recreate infinite times. The source which can get exhausted over the time is called non-renewable energy (i.e. petrol, diesel, crude oil etc.).
This source of energy is also considered as environment friendly because it does not produce toxic substance or...
- Coating and materials for the storage tank of water heaters Sep 10, 2015
- How to Choose Right Sized Water Heater Sep 03, 2015
- Difference Between Regular Power Inverter And Solar Inverter Jun 16, 2015
- What is a kill a watt meter? May 12, 2015
- Calculate Home Inverter & Battery Rating Apr 14, 2015
- sujal patel on Difference Between Regular Power Inverter And Solar Inverter
- Jaymin rana on Top Tips to Save Battery Life of Electronic Devices
- sujal patel on Tips for Daily Electricity Consumption and Saving Future
- sujal patel on Top Tips to Save Battery Life of Electronic Devices
- Zomby Poet on Online Shopping of Electrical Products