MCBs or Miniature Circuit Breakers are electromechanical devices which protect an electrical circuit from an overcurrent as well as overload condition. MCB is a better than Fuse since it does not require replacement once an overload is detected. Unlike fuse, an MCB can be easily reset and thus offers improved operational safety and greater convenience without incurring large operating...
An Earth Leakage Circuit Breaker (ELCB) is a protective device which is used in electrical installations with high earth impedance to prevent shock that can come from electrical equipment’s. The ELCB senses small leakage voltages on the metal parts of electrical equipment and disconnect the circuit from mains if a dangerous voltage is detected on the electrical...
- Coating and materials for the storage tank of water heaters Sep 10, 2015
- How to Choose Right Sized Water Heater Sep 03, 2015
- Difference Between Regular Power Inverter And Solar Inverter Jun 16, 2015
- What is a kill a watt meter? May 12, 2015
- Calculate Home Inverter & Battery Rating Apr 14, 2015
- sujal patel on Difference Between Regular Power Inverter And Solar Inverter
- Jaymin rana on Top Tips to Save Battery Life of Electronic Devices
- sujal patel on Tips for Daily Electricity Consumption and Saving Future
- sujal patel on Top Tips to Save Battery Life of Electronic Devices
- Zomby Poet on Online Shopping of Electrical Products