Today, the world is changing very fast and the people are also modernizing themselves towards advancement in the technologies integrated around. Using latest facilities and amenities are essential in daily life for smooth functioning of lifestyle and achieving efficiency to work. To use the latest technology products like microwave, grilled oven, submersible pump, pressure pump, Air...
MCBs or Miniature Circuit Breakers are electromechanical devices which protect an electrical circuit from an overcurrent as well as overload condition. MCB is a better than Fuse since it does not require replacement once an overload is detected. Unlike fuse, an MCB can be easily reset and thus offers improved operational safety and greater convenience without incurring large operating...
The LED technology today is coming very fast to indian market and even people are also getting aware of this technology. But today, many people still use tradiotional incandescnt bulb or CFL in their house, office, industry etc. We have come up with chart of the comparison of led bulb, cfl and incandescent bulb.
- Comparison of LED Bulb, CFL and...
An Earth Leakage Circuit Breaker (ELCB) is a protective device which is used in electrical installations with high earth impedance to prevent shock that can come from electrical equipment’s. The ELCB senses small leakage voltages on the metal parts of electrical equipment and disconnect the circuit from mains if a dangerous voltage is detected on the electrical...
Basic advantages of LED Light
- Energy efficient - LED’s are capable enough to generate output 110 lumens/watt in compare to CFL generating 60 lumens /watt. Saving almost 50% of electricity.
- Energy efficient - LEDs are capable of producing an output of 110 lumens/watt. In contrast, CFL can only generate an output of 60 lumens/watt. Thus saving 50% of...
Introduction to LED Lights
LED Lights is a layman’s term for wide range of LED based lighting that are in used today for primarily indoor lighting, including LED bulbs and fixtures, flashlights, strips, clusters and other LED light sources.
LED stands for "light emitting diode". Diode, a two terminal electronic component/device, conducts electricity...
The source of energy that has ability to recreate itself over and over again and it said that it can never go out of stock as it recreate infinite times. The source which can get exhausted over the time is called non-renewable energy (i.e. petrol, diesel, crude oil etc.).
This source of energy is also considered as environment friendly because it does not produce toxic substance or...
- Coating and materials for the storage tank of water heaters Sep 10, 2015
- How to Choose Right Sized Water Heater Sep 03, 2015
- Difference Between Regular Power Inverter And Solar Inverter Jun 16, 2015
- What is a kill a watt meter? May 12, 2015
- Calculate Home Inverter & Battery Rating Apr 14, 2015
- sujal patel on Difference Between Regular Power Inverter And Solar Inverter
- Jaymin rana on Top Tips to Save Battery Life of Electronic Devices
- sujal patel on Tips for Daily Electricity Consumption and Saving Future
- sujal patel on Top Tips to Save Battery Life of Electronic Devices
- Zomby Poet on Online Shopping of Electrical Products